- Detta evenemang har redan ägt rum.
Science on Stage festival 2022
mars 24 - mars 27
The 12th European Science on Stage festival will take place from 24-27 March 2022 in Prague, Czech Republic.
At the largest European educational fair for STEM teachers around 450 primary and secondary school teachers from over 30 countries come together to exchange best practice teaching concepts.They present their most innovative ideas from teachers for teachers in a fair, in workshops, and in performances. Find more information on this event here: www.sons2022.eu
CategoriesAll primary and secondary school teachers present their projects and experiments at stands in an exhibition, called fair. It is the main element of the festival. Other projects, selected by the programme committee of the festival, will be additionally presented in the categories ’Workshop’ and ’On Stage Activities’. Fair All participants present their projects and experiments at stands in an exhibition. The fair is the main element of the festival. Workshops (50 minutes) Interactive hands-on sessions from teachers for teachers to work together to learn and practice new skills. On Stage Activities (10 minutes) Participants show their teaching projects and experiments on stage
Guiding ThemesAll projects represent inquiry-based learning approaches.
- Science for the Youngest (projects for preschool and primary school)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in Education (projects that show how STEM can contribute to achieving the SDGs)
- Technologies in STEM education (projects involving coding, ICT, big data, AI, VR, network security, etc.)
- Diversity in STEM Education (projects including the variability of teaching methods, for talented students, for inclusive learning, cooperation between younger and older students etc.)
- STEM with Arts (e.g. projects combining STEM with other disciplines – i.e. arts, music, sports, history, etc.)
- Collaboration in STEM Education (e.g. projects including the local community – e.g. between teachers, schools and companies, different communities)
- Joint projects (projects developed in cooperation between teachers from different countries, one of whom at least participated in a previous Science on Stage festival); see details for application below.
Application criteria and juryThe teachers taking part in our festival are selected by the National Steering Committee in their country. Those teachers present their project in a stand in the fair. The ideal Science on Stage project
- promotes students interest in science,
- refers to everyday life,
- has a sustainable effect,
- is feasible in everyday school life and can be financed with reasonable expenses,
- promotes inquiry-based learning.